Most “ladies” bikes are now manufactured in a unisex frame which has the bar a little higher than a standard ladies frame and is considered respectable for both men and women alike. Men who have a problem throwing a leg over the high bar of a men’s frame bike (from knee or back surgery, etc.) would find a unisex frame easier to mount, and men who are less than 5’6″ tall might also want the 17″ frame rather than the standard 19″ traditional men’s frame.
- 14″ frame (26″ wheel) – this unisex single-speed is a smaller traditional frame
4′ feet (120cm) and 5′ feet (150cm) in height.
- 17″ frame (26″ wheel) – our standard-sized Unisex traditional ladies frame for riders
5′ feet (150cm) to 5”6″ (170cm) in height.
- The Weehoo iGo bicycle trailer provides the best of everything:
- Engages children in pedaling
- Children enjoy riding for hours
- Children won’t outgrow the iGo
- Adjustable for most children ages 2-9
- Children are safely secured to the iGo
- Tons of storage in the seat and over the rear wheel
- Follows precisely in the path of the tow cycle
- Perfect for narrow paths and bike lanes
For parents who want the very best, the Weehoo iGo bicycle trailer is the very best.
Weehoo attachment recommendations
Rider height: 38 (96cm) to 52 inches (132cm)
Rider weight limit: 75 lbs (34Kg)
Important Notice: If you would like to use your own bike with any trailer attachment, you must bring your bike to the rental yard to be fitted and purchase this add-on.