Available in adult sizes (14″, 17″ Frame) these bikes feature a lighter weight frame with narrow wheels, 21 speeds, straight handlebars, and quick release seat adjustment. This is definitely the bike for those who take their riding more seriously! Since there’s no room for a front basket (just a small bike bag), this is not a good “shopping bike”. Product image is for illustration only. The actual product may vary slightly.
- 14″ frame (27″ wheel)- smaller adult style “traditional ladies” frame
4′ feet (120cm) and 5′ feet (150cm) in height.
- 17″ frame (27″ wheel) – our standard-sized “traditional ladies” frame for riders
5′ feet (150cm) to 5”6″ (170cm) in height.
- The Weehoo iGo bicycle trailer provides the best of everything:
- Engages children in pedaling
- Children enjoy riding for hours
- Children won’t outgrow the iGo
- Adjustable for most children ages 2-9
- Children are safely secured to the iGo
- Tons of storage in the seat and over the rear wheel
- Follows precisely in the path of the tow cycle
- Perfect for narrow paths and bike lanes
For parents who want the very best, the Weehoo iGo bicycle trailer is the very best.
Rider height: 38 to 52 inches
Rider weight limit: 75 lbs
Important Notice: If you would like to use your own bike with any trailer attachment, you must bring your bike to the rental yard to be fitted.