Available in adult sizes (17″, 19″, 21″ & 23″ Frame) these bikes feature a lighter weight frame with narrow wheels, 21 speeds, straight handlebars, and quick release seat adjustment. This is definitely the bike for those who take their riding more seriously! Since there’s no room for a front basket (just a small bike bag), this is not a good “shopping bike”.
- 17″ frame (27″ wheel) – Small traditional frame (men’s) for riders
5′ (152cm) to 5’6″(167cm) in height
- 19″ frame (27″ wheel) – Medium traditional frame (men’s) for riders
5′ 6″ (167cm) to 6′ (183cm) in height.
- 21″ frame (27″ wheel) – Large traditional frame (men’s) for riders
6′ (183cm) to 6′ 5″ (195cm) in height.
- 23″ frame (27″ wheel) – XLarge Traditional frame (men’s) for riders
6′ 5″ (195cm) + in height.
- The Weehoo iGo bicycle trailer provides the best of everything:
- Engages children in pedaling
- Children enjoy riding for hours
- Children won’t outgrow the iGo
- Adjustable for most children ages 2-9
- Children are safely secured to the iGo
- Tons of storage in seat and over rear wheel
- Follows precisely in the path of the tow cycle
- Perfect for narrow paths and bike lanes
For parents who want to the very best, the Weehoo iGo bicycle trailer is the very best.
Rider height: 38 to 52 inches
Rider weight limit: 75 lbs
Important Notice: If you would like to use your own bike with any trailer attachment, you must bring your bike to the rental yard to be fitted and purchase this add-on.
Product images are for illustration only. The actual products may vary slightly.