These large “beach cruiser” style bikes come with wider wheels, larger padded seats; handlebars at natural height (no “hunching over”), coaster brakes. Also features a front basket and quick release seat adjustments.
- 19″ frame (26″ wheel) – Medium traditional frame (men’s) for riders
5′ 6″ (167cm) to 6′ (183cm) in height.
- 21″ frame (26″ wheel) – Large traditional frame (men’s) for riders
6′ (183cm) to 6′ 5″ (195cm) in height.
- 23″ frame (26″ wheel) – XLarge Traditional frame (men’s) for riders
6′ 5″ (195cm) + in height.
- The Weehoo iGo bicycle trailer provides the best of everything:
- Engages children in pedaling
- Children enjoy riding for hours
- Children won’t outgrow the iGo
- Adjustable for most children ages 2-9
- Children are safely secured to the iGo
- Tons of storage in the seat and over the rear wheel
- Follows precisely in the path of the tow cycle
- Perfect for narrow paths and bike lanes
For parents who want the very best, the Weehoo iGo bicycle trailer is the very best.
Weehoo attachment recommendations
Rider height: 38 (96cm) to 52 inches (132cm)
Rider weight limit: 75 lbs (34Kg)
Important Notice: If you would like to use your own bike with any trailer attachment, you must bring your bike to the rental yard to be fitted and purchase this add-on.